MOVEMENT TIP: The Dumbbell Hang Snatch
CrossFit Seminar Staff member James Hobart demonstrates the Dumbbell Hang Snatch, just like the Dumbell Snatch we looked at last week, except that the movement starts with the Dumbells in the 'hang' position i.e. off the ground.. Everything else pretty much remains the same.
Points Of Performance
- Stand on feet with hip-width apart
- Grip the center of the dumbbell
- Lumbar curve maintained
- Deadlift the dumbbell to the hang position
- Extend hips and legs rapidly
- Heels down until hips and legs extend
- Shoulder shrugs, followed by a pull under with the arms
- Dumbbell is received at the bottom of an overhead squat
- Complete at full hip, knee and arm extension with the dumbbell over the middle of both feet
BOOK FREE INTRO
Let's Get Started!
Complete the form below to claim your complimentary intro class!
100% Privacy Guaranteed!
- Jude Qualifies for Second Crossfit Games
- Megan - From Obese to Beast
- MOVEMENT TIP: The Burgener Warm Up
- CrossFit Basic Movements
- All 9 foundational movements